News Release via Iberia Tiles – 8.27.16
Iberia Tiles has more than 35 years in the business, as well as a strong reputation for having the highest quality tiles from Italy and Spain in their warehouse in Miami (70,000 square feet) with an extensive selection and availability of porcelain and natural stone both in tiles and slabs. Iberia Tiles has always been dedicated to be an exclusive tile distributor of the best collections from the most recognized brands, such as:
- Florim: an Italian porcelain tile manufacturer that focuses on sustainability and research, in order to provide the most advanced surfaces that meet all requirements in building construction, architecture, and interior design. We at Iberia Tiles are proud to represent their high quality brands (Floor Gres, Casa Dolce Casa, Rex, and Cerim), which include many inspirational collections.
- Rosa Gres: exclusive porcelain tile manufacturer from Spain that specializes in cutting-edge solutions for exteriors and pools, including outdoor paving, pool decks, and cladding for swimming pools. Rosa Gres has recently won an international contest run by the prestigious American architecture portal “Architizer” for two of their many porcelain solutions for overflow pools: the Flex Grid, excellent for curves, and the Compact Grid, known also as the “invisible” grid.
- Inalco: a specialist supplier of porcelain tiles from Spain that generates and provides innovative solutions and future trends. Indeed, iTOPKer Solutions, which consists of ½”-thick porcelain slabs mainly conceived for use as countertops, is the perfect response to the needs of today’s homes ensuring elegant, clean, and trend-setting designs.
- Peronda: a Spanish manufacturer of wall and floor tiles, also known as a pioneer in the production of large format tiles, allowing the company to boast a solid and competitive presence in the international market.
- Marca Corona: a top quality Italian producer of porcelain tiles founded in 1741, combining extraordinary technical performance with elegance and creativity. Restyle, for example, a large porcelain tile inspired by age-old wooden tavelle, would give character to any floor.
- Ceramica Vogue: an Italian tile manufacturer that invents, designs, and produces high quality tiles renowned around the world in a huge range of colors, sizes, and finishes in order to satisfy even the most demanding customer.
We at Iberia Tiles also strongly focus on delivering a great customer service through our two convenient locations in Miami and Coral Gables, and we are looking forward to seeing you at the Miami Home Show!
>> About the Home Design and Remodeling Show
Showcasing thousands of innovative products and services from leaders in the home improvement industry. Find the latest trends in residential and commercial renovation, landscaping, design, furniture, fine art, decor, home security, hurricane protection, and more.
More than 40 years dedicated to improving quality of life in the home through entertaining seminars presented by nationally recognized television design celebrities; and educational interactions with South Florida’s emerging to well-established Interior Designers, Artists, and Chefs.
Follow us on Social Media: Facebook FloridaHomeShow and @FLHomeShows on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest #SouthFloridaStyle.