Why Exhibit In The Home Show
The Home Design and Remodeling Shows have a long-standing history in Miami and Fort Lauderdale for bringing the industry together with interested consumers of home improvements, interior design and remodeling. Home Show Management Corp, producers of the Home Design and Remodeling Shows, utilizes the strength of a massive multi-media advertising campaign to promote each show. " It's The One! " alerts South Florida homeowners that it is Home Show time in South Florida!
Exhibitors at each show:
- Meet face to face with industry and retail customers ready to buy.
- Reach a year's worth of customers in a few days.
- Benefit by the extensive advertising campaign that brings buyers to the show
- Make yearly sales numbers with the leads and follow-up sales after the show.
- Grab a part of South Florida's multi-million dollar export business.
A Special Marketing Opportunity for Exhibitors
Participating Exhibitors gain additional exposure online BEFORE and during each show with a customized discount coupon featured on the show's highly viewed web site. The coupon draws attention to your product or service as well as your participation in the show. A link to your web site directs potential customers to your company site.
A Targeted Campaign
Home Show Management understands the South Florida market. Special invitations are sent to targeted consumers with homes in excess of $500,000 to attend the home show. In addition, members of the trade including Interior Designers, Builders, Architects, and Realtors receive a special invitation to attend.
The events attract record crowds.
Nationally recognized TV celebrities in home improvement and design are part of our professional advertising campaign.
Participating Exhibitors have the opportunity to meet tens of thousands of targeted, well-qualified buyers during a few short days.
Who will Attend?
- 92% Homeowners
- 93% 28 to 65 yrs old
- 54% Household income over $100,000
- 55% Purchase at the show
- 42% Purchase after the show
- 34% Trade Industry